I have tested this recipe a few times to result in browned, flavorful and juicy chicken. Enjoy! 😆
▼▼▼▼ FULL RECIPE BELOW ▼▼▼▼
Need more Instant Pot help? Make sure to come back every Wednesday at 9AM PST for Instant Pot tips, tricks and hacks.
I am truly obsessed with my Instant Pot. If you visit my blog https://ifoodreal.com you will see I post 1-3 Healthy Instant Pot recipes per week. It saves me so much time to put dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes active cooking time.
I own 2 Instant Pots and 1 Cosori. The one you see in this video is 8 quart Instant Pot DUO https://amzn.to/2IAEoJr which is good for larger recipes with leftovers like soups and stews. And to make yogurt. I also have 6 Quart Instant Pot Lux https://amzn.to/2Z99gUY
MORE TOOLS USED IN VIDEO:
Instant Pot trivet https://amzn.to/31bPA4a
Microplane grater https://amzn.to/2KpLcdC
Glass bowls https://amzn.to/31jvRR1
Measuring spoons https://amzn.to/2AYEa8W
YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALL MY KITCHEN TOOLS HERE:
INSTANT POT CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE:
● 2 lbs of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
● 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
● 1–2 large garlic cloves, grated
● 3/4 tsp salt
● Ground black pepper, to taste
● 1 cup water
● In a large bowl, add chicken thighs, olive oil, grated garlic, salt, pepper and stir with tongs.
● On any size Instant Pot, press Saute and wait until display says Hot (takes 4-5 minutes). During this time chicken will have a chance to marinate.
● Add thighs with top side down in a tight single layer and cook undisturbed for 4-5 minutes. It lets thighs get nice browned top.
● Using flat and sturdy spatula, lift chicken almost scraping from the bottom and transfer to a plate. Meat tends to stick to stainless steel pot. You just have to brown one side. Repeat with remaining thighs.
● Add water and deglaze the bottom to avoid Burn.
● Add trivet and place chicken thighs in layers with browned sides up.
● Close the lid and turn pressure release valve to Sealing. Pressure cook on High pressure boneless thighs for 5 mins and bone-in for 8 minutes.
● Wait for 5 minutes and release remaining pressure using Quick Release method.
● Sprinkle chicken with fresh dill or parsley and serve warm with brown rice, quinoa, potatoes or salad.
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE: https://ifoodreal.com/instant-pot-chicken-thighs/
MORE INSTANT POT RESOURCES:
8 MUST HAVE Instant Pot Accessories https://youtu.be/5rpv7Ylxx-s
How to QUICK RELEASE Instant Pot https://youtu.be/yEtn5Q_4vPw
How to NATURAL RELEASE Instant Pot https://youtu.be/ydV9-RkDdu8
Which Instant Pot to Buy? https://youtu.be/QoxOSYpDyuQ
How to Use Instant Pot https://youtu.be/AtOeM3rIhM8
10 Things NOT TO DO with Instant Pot https://youtu.be/r0TYEmYlT5I
How to Clean Instant Pot https://youtu.be/h_uHvpdo83Q
3 Ways to Pressurize Faster https://youtu.be/wRPr7O1Cx8A
How to Rescue Instant Pot https://youtu.be/zQxVUmIa7ng
If you are new to pressure cooking, below are EASY INSTANT POT RECIPES for Beginners to start with:
Instant Pot Sweet Potato Casserole https://youtu.be/qswvmmqohy0
Instant Pot Lentil Soup https://youtu.be/iGC_eOuTkKQ
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup https://youtu.be/i5d7LP6hPiE
Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup https://youtu.be/AeCPh3DKsok
Instant Pot Taco Soup: https://youtu.be/S_rhSy5yCbc
Instant Pot Spaghetti: https://youtu.be/uslS1T6Vlrk
Instant Pot Chicken Breast: https://youtu.be/MWJvC63DMb4
Instant Pot Frozen Chicken: https://youtu.be/PW6rOXVmv98
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo: https://youtu.be/3FVB_9K0bJw
Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes: https://youtu.be/wu0TVec4dDc
Instant Pot Beef Stew: https://youtu.be/IsbxV671-Pk
#ifoodreal #instantpot #pressurecooker